23 Celebrity Photos Taken Before They Died…I Just Got Goosebumps
Life is fleeting—this is a heart breaking fact.
And there are many incredible people in the world whose lives get cut much shorter than they should. Inspirational, beautiful people who don't get nearly enough time on this Earth.
These photos are of a few of these types of people. They are the last moments captured of lives who affected so many.
1. Amy Winehouse walking along a London street a week before her death in 2011.
2. Amelia Earhart prepares for her final flight in 1937, from which she never returned.
3. Freddy Mercury poses for a photo in 1991. He died of bronchial pneumonia shortly thereafter.
4. Tupac Shakur and manager Suge Knight take a ride on September 13, 1996. That night Shakur was shot in a drive-by and was killed.
5. Photo found in the album of General Ulysses S. Grant of Abraham Lincoln from 1865, shortly before his assassination.
6. Photo of Albert Einstein in his New Jersey home, taken one month before he died.
7. Heath Ledger flashes a smile on the set of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus before his pain killer overdose.
8. Anne Frank and her sister Margot in 1942. This is assumed to be the last surviving photo of Frank.
9. John Lennon walks by a fan asking for his autograph. That man is Mark David Chapman. He shot and killed Lennon shortly after.
10. Bob Marley spends time with a family member in Munich in 1981, shortly before losing his battle with cancer.
11. Elvis Presley pulls into Graceland on August 16, 1977.
12. James Dean standing alongside his brand new Porsche. He owned the car only nine days before he passed away, and it now has a reputation for being haunted. Many blame it for his death.