23 Celebrity Photos Taken Before They Died…I Just Got Goosebumps
Life is fleeting—this is a heart breaking fact.
And there are many incredible people in the world whose lives get cut much shorter than they should. Inspirational, beautiful people who don't get nearly enough time on this Earth.
These photos are of a few of these types of people. They are the last moments captured of lives who affected so many.
1. Amy Winehouse walking along a London street a week before her death in 2011.
2. Amelia Earhart prepares for her final flight in 1937, from which she never returned.
3. Freddy Mercury poses for a photo in 1991. He died of bronchial pneumonia shortly thereafter.
4. Tupac Shakur and manager Suge Knight take a ride on September 13, 1996. That night Shakur was shot in a drive-by and was killed.
5. Photo found in the album of General Ulysses S. Grant of Abraham Lincoln from 1865, shortly before his assassination.
6. Photo of Albert Einstein in his New Jersey home, taken one month before he died.
7. Heath Ledger flashes a smile on the set of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus before his pain killer overdose.
8. Anne Frank and her sister Margot in 1942. This is assumed to be the last surviving photo of Frank.
9. John Lennon walks by a fan asking for his autograph. That man is Mark David Chapman. He shot and killed Lennon shortly after.
10. Bob Marley spends time with a family member in Munich in 1981, shortly before losing his battle with cancer.
11. Elvis Presley pulls into Graceland on August 16, 1977.
12. James Dean standing alongside his brand new Porsche. He owned the car only nine days before he passed away, and it now has a reputation for being haunted. Many blame it for his death.
13. Biggie Smalls poses with P. Diddy at the Soul Train Music Awards. He was killed after the Award Show ended.
14. Jim Morrison and his girlfriend spent time at a commune in Northern France five days before Morrison was found dead.
15. Jimi Hendrix and his favorite guitar, Black Betty. He died the day after this photo was taken.
16. Keith Moon, famed drummer from The Who, shortly before overdosing.
17. The last Academy Awards Lucille Ball would attend in 1989.
18. Marilyn Monroe spent a weekend with Buddy Grego, as well as Frank Sinatra, right before her death. This is one of several photos that emerged from that weekend.
19. Steve Erwin, "The Crocodile Hunter," two days before his death.
20. The blonde woman in the back of the car is Princess Diana. This photo is taken seconds before the car accident that took her life.
21. Richard Pryer spends time with Eddie Griffin, a close friend in life outside of films, shortly before he died.
22. Ryan Dunn, star of the Jackass film franchise, drinks with friends just hours before his fatal car crash.
23. This photo shoot with Kurt Cobain took place right before Cobain committed suicide in 1994.
Share these photos to help the legacy of these people live on