10. Kjeregbolten boulder in Rogaland, Norway
Was this photo really worth it!?
11. Traversing the Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in China
The trail name should have been a dead giveaway...
13. This bridge in Sequim, Washington
Because there are no safer places in the world to cuddle.
16. Redwood tree climbing
Because people will climb just about anything.
17. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls
"Extreme" being the operative word here...
18. Alex Honnold, one of the world's most daring free-climbers, resting in the middle of a climb
Free climbing is doing incredibly dangerous, advanced climbs like you see the sponsored guys do...without ropes or harnesses. AKA it's absolutely nuts.
19. Trapeze paragliding
Since those two things weren't big enough adrenaline rushes on their own...?
28. Hanging out anywhere with Kirill Oreshkin, also known as "Russia's Spiderman"
What do YOU think...are these guys crazy or awesome?